Disinfection Services in Johns Pass, Florida
Many residents are asking how to minimize the spread of viruses and disinfect their homes and office buildings to keep people safe and healthy. Gulf to Bay Water Remediation specializes in home and facility cleaning and disinfection services. We deploy crews that adhere to CDC guidelines for cleaning and disinfection of surfaces to kill viruses.
Call for a FREE Quote
How to Prevent Spreading Viruses in Johns Pass
Florida residents are affected by sicknesses from viruses each year, and they are constantly changing. The good news is that the same products that have been tried and tested will call 99.9% of all viruses and bacteria.
Below are the top recommendations from the CDC (Center for Disease Control):
- People with symptoms should stay home.
- Frequently clean (or call Gulf to Bay Water Remediation to clean) all surfaces that come into contact with people; light switches, doorknobs, faucets, etc.
- Disinfect surfaces regularly to kill germs. Use EPA-approved products that can kill viruses, such as Clorox, Lysol, Peroxide or call Gulf to Bay Water Remediation for disinfection services at (844) 578-2774 or to obtain a quick quote.
- Keep common areas stocked with alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Frequently wash your hands by scrubbing with soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds.
- In addition, you can call (844) 578-2774 for a free estimate to sanitize your home or facility.
Why Call Gulf to Bay Water Remediation for Disinfection Services in Johns Pass?
- Illnesses from viruses in Johns Pass, such as various forms of the flu and others affect many people annually. Gulf to Bay Water Remediation has provided cleaning and sanitization services for many years and follows best practices as outlined by the CDC to keep the spread of germs to a minimum.
- Gulf to Bay Water Remediation's teams are well trained and supervised to ensure to comply with proper procedures when cleaning and sanitizing local homes and office buildings.
- When an outbreak of a virus is suspected or known to be spreading locally, the cleaning crews at Gulf to Bay Water Remediation follow a cleaning and disinfection protocol that is designed to remove germs from all surfaces, preventing spread.
- When you call (844) 578-2774 for cleaning and sanitizing services to reduce the spread of viruses, we offer a full home solution that ensures that all surfaces are thoroughly cleaned, sanitized and disinfected, including every light switch, door push, handle, doorknob, surface and more. These stringent practices, combined with frequent hand washing, are the best-known measures that prevent the spread of viruses.
For more information on recommended precautions for preventing the spread of viruses, visit the CDC website at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html